Real sales techniques to learn
Customers awaiting your pitch
Direct sales jobs available
1 lifetime career opportunity
Staff at C3 Marketing stay longer than the industry average, and love what they do. Why? We put it down to the heartfelt initiatives we’ve made so that our team is happy and comfortable at C3.
10 REASONS TO WORK AT C3
– 1 – Fun extension to your social life, thanks to our regular Friday night staff drinks and BBQs.
– 2 – Direct support, feedback and encouragement from management, both at the office and in the field.
– 3 – Hands-on training offered at our Sales Academy, giving participants valuable skills applicable to a range of sales settings.
– 4 – Staff feedback welcomed via our ‘Better Place to Work’ suggestion box, which encourages staff to share ideas on improving our culture.
– 5 – Free head-and-shoulder massage every few months for all staff.
– 6 – Informal atmosphere on Fun Fridays, when we hold a sales competition, round up the gamers for some Playstation and generally let our hair down.
– 7 – Upbeat soundrack any time of day, whether it’s Kasabian in the car, Tiesto at the office or Disclosure during drinks nights.
– 8 – Inspiring talks regularly held by successful entrepreneurs, to motivate the team with their compelling business stories.
– 9 – Tasty, healthy free fruit available to grab’n’go all day.
– 10 – Birthday celebrations for all, with a cake and a card from the team.
As our staff will agree, C3 Marketing is a great place to work. We provide a fun yet professional working environment, where staff can expect motivational speakers, sales competitions and drinks nights in any week.
Competitive base wage plus uncapped commissions.
Prompt, reliable payment to your designated account.
Opportunities for rapid career progression through our Business Development Programme.
Ongoing training in sales, leadership and product knowledge at our Sales Academy.
Experience selling new, innovative products not found elsewhere in the market.
The following roles are currently available
Team Leaders wanted to guide our team of sales staff (Basic Wage, Weekly Bonus & Commission)
Reporting to the Field Sales Manager, you will have responsibility for a team of Sales Representatives.
As this is a field-based role you will be meeting and accompanying members of your team on a daily basis, so a large part of your role is motivating and coaching your staff to excel in their sales roles.
What we offer
Apply below with your CV and cover letter outlining your suitability for this role.
Sales Representatives wanted for immediate start! Guaranteed salary + uncapped commission
C3 Marketing is looking for a number of fun, energetic individuals to join our residential sales team in Dublin and take the first steps to a rewarding career.
No experience necessary as we will train you in all aspects of the sales process. What we do insist, however, is that you are hardworking, ambitious and looking to grow with a company that delivers on their promises.
Successful applicants must have:
If you are ambitous, determined and love what you do then we have exciting opportunities for you in our new sales team. Send in your CV today.